Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Waveshare Open103Z Standard STM32F1 Development Board
- Designed for STM32F103Z series
- Features the STM32F103ZET6 MCU
- Integrates various standard interfaces
- Pretty easy for peripheral expansions
- Supports further expansion with various accessory boards
The Waveshare Open103Z Standard STM32F1 Development Board is an STM32 development board that features a STM32F103ZET6 device as the microcontroller.
It supports further expansion with various optional accessory boards for specific applications. The modular and open design makes it ideal for starting application development with the STM32F family.
Note: Open103Z Standard includes only ONE accessory board -- PL2303 USB UART Board (mini).
- 1 x Open103Z development board
- 1 x PL2303 USB UART Board (mini)
- 1 x USB Cable (mini)
- 2 x 4-pin Wire
- 2 x 2-pin Wire
- 1 x USB power cable
- 1 x Software CD
- Processor: ARM Cortex-M3 32-bit RISC
- Operating Frequency: 72 MHz, 1.25 DMIPS/MHz
- I/Os: 112
- Operating Voltage: 2 - 3.6 V
- Memories: 512K Flash, 64K RAM (the highest specification in STM32F103Z series)
- Communication Interfaces: 3xSPI, 5xUSART, 2xI2S, 2xI2C, 1xFSMC, 1xLCD, 1xSDIO, 1xUSB, 1xCAN
- AD & DA converters: 3xAD (12bit, 1μs, shares 21 channels); 2xDA (12bit)
- Debugging/Programming: JTAG/SWD interfaces supports IAP
- LEDs: Convenient for indicating I/O status or program debugging running state
- USB Port: USB communication between board and PC
- Weight: 0.216 kg