Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Makes it easy to use the tiny MMA8452Q accelerometer in your project
- Two programmable interrupt pins for six interrupt sources
- Three embedded channels of motion detection
- Orientation (Portrait/Landscape) detection with set hysteresis
- High Pass Filter Data available in real time
- Pre-soldered headers
The Triple Axis Accelerometer Breakout Board - MMA8452Q (w/ Headers) is a smart, low-power, three-axis, capacitive MEMS accelerometer with 12 bits of resolution. This accelerometer is packed with embedded functions with flexible user-programmable options, configurable to two interrupt pins.Embedded interrupt functions allow for overall power savings relieving the host processor from continuously polling data.
- Supply Voltage: 1.95V to 3.6V
- Interface Voltage: 1.6V to 3.6V
- Current Consumption: 6μA – 165μA
- ±2g/±4g/±8g dynamically selectable full-scale
- Output Data Rates (ODR) from 1.56Hz to 800Hz
- 12-bit and 8-bit digital output
- I2C digital output interface (operates to 2.25 MHz with 4.7 kΩ pull-up)