- TMotor UAV Brushless Motor U7-V2.0 KV280
- Offers six holes beveling upward sparkles motor
- Comes with a special design to ensure the swift airflow
- Features waterproof and sand-resistant
- Provides high-quality varnished wire and silicon steel sheet
- Motor cools 2.5 times faster than others
The TMotor UAV Brushless Motor U7-V2.0 KV280 comes with a special design to ensure swift airflow. Motor cools 2.5 times faster than others. Six holes beveling upward sparkles motor with waterproof and sand-resistant features.
The precision winding ensures the tightness of the coil and slots It helps reduce the copper loss while improving the utilization. Advanced 0.2 mm silicon steel sheet reduces heat and eddy, thus improving the efficiency.
High-quality Varnished Wire Larger Bearing Lower Noise: Imported Oxygen-free copper coil which can tolerate a temperature of 80 °C is employed to enhance short circuit resistance. Adoption of imported EZO bearing prolongs the service life to over 1600 hours under trouble-free operation. EZO bearing enables the motor to run more smoothly and longer with lower noise.
Abnormal Shaft: A special screw is used for stator and rotor installation avoiding looseness of the circlip.
- 1x TMotor UAV Brushless Motor U7-V2.0 KV280
- Internal Resistance: 71 mΩ
- AWG: 16#
- No. of Cells (Lipo): 3 - 8 S
- Idle Current at10V: 0.5 A
- Max Continuous Current 180S: 35 A
- Max Continuous Power 180S: 800 W
- Weight Excluding Cables: 255 g
- Weight Including Cables: 317 g
Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.