Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- TMotor UAV Brushless Motor Antigravity MN1005 V2.0 KV90
- Offers anti-high temperature curved magnets
- Classic antigravity design
- Comes with large bearing and long service life
- Efficiency up to 11.5g/W at 3 kg
- IP rated: IP35
The TMotor UAV Brushless Motor Antigravity MN1005 V2.0 KV90 offers a lightweight design with imported German 7075 aviation aluminum alloy adopted to the motor cap to enhance ruggedness. Open structure optimizes cooling performance.
Anti-high temperature curved magnets with precise tolerance control and rational magnet space. Single copper wires winding of low internal resistance and high-temperature resistance for less current interference. Motor efficiency increases by 5%+.
Large Bearing, Long Service Life: 17 mm shaft and 3-bearing design: Two 27 mm bearings and a 37 mm big bearing for stability improvement and service life extension to 1000 hours.
Efficiency, Energy Saving, Long Flight Time: Antigravity 1005 V2.0 working with 30-inch carbon fiber prop and FLAME 60A 12S ESC is capable of providing 3 kg thrust with the efficiency of 11.5g/W. Conversion rate reaches up to 80%+.
- 1x Motor
- 1x Parts Bag
- Stator: 180°C high temperature-resisting coatings
- Magnet Level: 180°C high-temperature resistance
- Lead Cable: Enamelled wire
- Copper Wire: 220°C high-temperature resistance
- Coil Insulation Test: 500 V
- Centrifugal Cooling Design: NO
- Rotor Dynamic Balance Standard: <5 Mg
- Motor Dynamic Balance Standard: <10 Mg
- IP: IP35
- KV: 90
- Idle Current (10 V): 0.9 A
- Peak Current (180 s): 32 A
- Max. Power (180s): 1500 W
- Rated Voltage (Lipo): 12 S
- Internal Resistance: 168 mΩ
- Weight (Incl. Cable): 282 g