Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Tamiya Wheeled Robot
- Runs on two AA UM3 batteries (Not Included)
- Offers to create a wheeled robot
- Uses a BBC micro:bit microcomputer
- Includes an ultrasonic sensor and motor driver circuit
The Tamiya Microcomputer micro:bit Robot (Wheeled Type) offers to create a wheeled robot that runs using a BBC micro:bit microcomputer, ultrasonic sensor, and motor driver circuit. When the ultrasonic sensor identifies an obstacle ahead it transmits that information to the BBC micro:bit, which uses a pre-installed program to give the motor commands to avoid the obstacle.
Arms and head move as the robot advances. Separately sold parts can be used to control the robot remotely, and BBC micro:bits can be coded with original programs via computer, too.
- 1x Tamiya Microcomputer micro:bit Robot (Wheeled Type)
- 136 x 128 x 116 mm (L x W x H)
- Number of wheels: 3
- Runs using a BBC micro:bit microcomputer
- Ultrasonic Sensor: Included
- Motor Driver Circuit: Included
- Batteries: 2x AA UM3 (Not included)