Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- SunFounder 7 inch Capacitive IPS LCD Touchscreen w/ Bracket
- Designed for Raspberry Pi (Not Included)
- Offers 7 inch IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen
- Features a resolution 1024 x 600 pixel
- Provides 178° wide viewing angle
- Low power consumption
- Supports five-points touch function
The SunFounder 7 inch Capacitive IPS LCD Touchscreen for Raspberry Pi w/ Bracket features 1024x600 high resolution, 178° wide viewing angle, low consumption, and 5 ms response time, providing you with excellent performance. It is such small size that makes it portable to take outside.
It is small, easy to use, and secure. It can apply to the computer, Raspberry Pi devices, portable display, and so on. It is compatible with the Raspberry Pi 4 Model B and 3 Model B/B+ with the 1024x600 physical resolution. This 7-inch touchscreen can adjust the display via the OSD Menu function which gives you the best user experience.
Supports a five-point touch function, plug and play, free of the driver, you can start the monitor within seconds. This monitor can be used as a second screen to help increase working efficiency, portable to carry. This Raspberry Pi monitor applies to Raspberry Pi devices as well as computers with HDMI interface, supporting Raspberry Pi OS/ Ubuntu/ Kali/ Retropie/ Arduino/ Linux/ Win10/8/7 OS.
- 182 x 114 x 15 mm (L x W x D)
- Screen Size: 7-inch
- Visual Area: 154.21 (H) x 85.92 (V)
- Resolution: 1024 x 600 Pixels
- Panel Type IPS: 45% color gamut (HD full view screen)
- Response Time: 5 ms
- Contrast Ratio: 800:1
- Visual Angle: 178°
- Display Color: 262 K
- Brightness: 300 cd / m2
- Input Signal: HDMI
- HDMI Input: Adjustable resolution ranging 640 x 480 ~ 1920 x 1200
- Working Voltage: DC 12 V
- Rated Power: 7 W
- Microphone Output: 3.5 mm
- Touch Screen: 5 dot touch control applies to it, plug and play