Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- SparkFun Big Easy Driver Kit
- Offers a chopper micro-stepping driver
- Designed to help make it a reality
- Comes with a small heatsink
- Onboard 5 V / 3.3 V regulation
- Can drive up to a max of 2 A per phase
The SparkFun Big Easy Driver Kit is designed to help make it a reality. Each Big Easy Driver can drive up to a max of 2 A per phase of a bipolar stepper motor. It is a chopper micro-stepping driver which defaults to 16 step micro-stepping mode.
It can take a maximum motor drive voltage of around 30 V and includes onboard 5 V / 3.3 V regulation, so only one supply is necessary. Although this board should be able to run most systems without active cooling while operating at 1.4-1.7 A / phase, a heatsink is required for loads approaching 2 A / phase.
Also included in this kit are a 12 V / 5 V (2 A) power supply, reversible USB A to reversible micro-B cable, small heatsink, M/M jumper wires (30 pack), and 8x 3.5 mm pitch (2-Pin) screw terminals. The only thing you will need to provide yourself is a stepper motor.
- 1x Big Easy Driver
- 1x SparkFun RedBoard Qwiic
- 1x Power Supply - 12V/5V (2A)
- 1x Small Heatsink
- 30x Jumper Wire Standard 7-inch M/M - 30 AWG
- 8x Screw Terminal 3.5 mm Pitch (2-Pin)
- SparkFun RedBoard Qwiic: Included
- Power Supply - 12V/5V (2A): Included
- Small Heatsink: Included
- Jumper Wires Standard 7-inch M/M - 30 AWG: 30
- Screw Terminals 3.5 mm Pitch (2-Pin): 8