Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Rosbot Pro Pi - 4WIS (A1) (JP)
- Ideal for outdoor applications
- 4WD with Independent Suspensions
- ROS Controller - Raspberry Pi
- Built-in STM32 Motor/Power/IMU Controller
- Built-in LiDAR and Depth Camera
The Rosbot Pro Pi - 4WIS (A1) (JP) is an ideal Autonomous Mobile Robot (AMR) platform for outdoor robotic applications. Rosbot Plus is equipped with a built-in ROS Controller, LiDAR, Depth Camera, STM32 Motor/Power/IMU, and metal chassis with 4 Wheel Drive and Independent Suspension Systems.
Rosbot Plus saves time and money for rapid prototyping or product development for outdoor field robot projects. Its battery life can go up to 4 hours or 2.5 hours with a full load. This is a serious professional AMR platform to be integrated into field robots and service robots, especially for outdoor applications. It can travel up to 8.3 km/h and climb up a 30-degree slope. The max payload is 22 kg. Rosbot Plus is one of the most agile AMR platforms that can carry out big jobs at a low cost.
ROS is the most popular robot operating system in the world. A hardware platform based on ROS will benefit the user by gaining extensive practical skills from the world's most promising robot operating system.
ROS and Ubuntu images are pre-loaded on Rosbot which includes all the essential ROS software packages and drivers. Our online tutorial will guide the user on how to launch Rosbot and its ROS packages within minutes.
Rosbot Plus is a complete package for ROS learning and research projects bundled with all essential hardware components and ROS software.
Rosbot Plus is expandable to add accessories such as robotic arms, voice recognition modules, LCD screens, external keyboards, etc.
Rosbot Plus comes with comprehensive technical materials including a user manual, tutorials, and sample ROS codes saving valuable R&D time and resources.
- Autonomous driving
- Autonomous mobile robot
- Mobile manipulation
- Multi-robot system
- Human-robot interaction
- Mobile vision capture
- Edge computing over 4G/5G
- Robot and drone collaboration
- Agricultural robot
- Mining robot
- Transport & delivery robot
- Rescue robot
- Inspection and patrol robot
- Intelligent mobile camera
ROS controller - Raspberry Pi, chassis, battery, battery charger, Orbbec depth camera, LD14 or M10P LiDAR
- Onboard Ubuntu, ROS1, and STM32 driver
- Users can install ROS2 on a new Micro SD card or replace the original ROS1 on the bundled Micro SD card
Drivers and ROS Packages:
- iOS and Android remote control apps
- Drivers and Software Installers
- ROS Packages and Source Codes
- STM32 Chassis Source Codes
- 76.6 x 67.1 x 31.9 cm (L x W x H)
- ROS controller - Raspberry Pi 4
- Orbbec depth camera
- LD14 or M10P LiDAR
- Solid rubber wheels - 254 mm diameter
- Servo Power - 100 W
- Battery life - 4 hours (no load), 2.5 hours (with load)
- Max Payload - 20 kg (standard platform), 45 kg (heavy-duty platform)
- Note: For heavy-duty platforms, please contact us via RobotShop message. The upgrade is free of charge