Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- ROSbot 2R w/ LIDAR & RGBD Robotic Platform
- Offers a ROS-powered 4x4 drive autonomous mobile robot
- Includes a USB Ethernet Adapter
- Equipped with LIDAR and RGB-D camera
- Provides an autonomous, open-source robot platform
- Great choice for prototyping and learning program
The ROSbot 2R w/ LIDAR & RGBD Robotic Platform is a ROS-powered 4x4 drive autonomous mobile robot platform equipped with LIDAR, RGB-D camera, IMU, encoders, and distance sensors.
ROSbot 2R is an autonomous, open-source robot platform based on Raspberry Pi 4 (ARM64). Reinforced with a development platform and free online resources such as a set of tutorials, manuals, simulation models, and more, it is a great choice for prototyping and learning how to program autonomous vehicles.
ROSbot is an affordable robot platform for the rapid development of autonomous robots. It can be a base for customer service robots, inspection robots, and robots working in swarms.
- Sensors: LIDAR & RGBD camera
- Wheels: Universal Wheels
- CPU: Broadcom BCM2711 64-bit, Quad-Core ARM Cortex-A72, 1.5 GHz (ARM64, Raspberry Pi 4)
- GPU: Broadcom VideoCore VI
- RAM: 4 GB LPDDR4
- IMU: BNO055 (accelerometer + gyro)
- Distance sensor: VL53L0X (time-of-flight)
- Networking: 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz 802.11b/g/n/ac wireless LAN
- 4-wheel mobile platform with DC motors
- Li-ion batteries: 3x 3500 mAh (with protection circuits)
- Rear panel provides interfaces for additional modules
- Robust aluminum chassis
- Chassis material: Powder-coated aluminum plate, 1.5mm thick
- Maximum translational velocity: 1.0 m / s
- Maximum rotational velocity: 420 deg / s (7.33 rad/s)
- Maximum load capacity: Up to 10 kg (not in continuous work)
- Battery life: 1.5 - 5 h
- Weight: 2.84 kg (with camera and LiDAR)