- RTK GNSS receiver with an app as a controller
- With centimeter accuracy for surveying, mapping and data collection
- Long-range radio LoRa 868/915 MHz, range up to 8 km
- 30-hour battery life / Internal storage: 8GB
- File formats: DXF, GeoJSON, ESRI Shapefile and CSV
The REACH RS+ RTK GNSS Receiver w/ App as Controller comes with a cross-platform app. It is hosted on Reach itself and accessed via Wi-Fi connection on any smartphone, tablet or laptop. For the best experience get its mobile version for iOS or Android. With Reach RS+ and ReachView you can create survey projects to manage data collection. When working in the field each point is assigned a custom name and offset. Results can be downloaded from the project list. Use Reach RS+ to set up your own base station. Stream corrections over the network via NTRIP/TCP or LoRa radio. Record base logs for post-processing.
Standalone Reach RS+ can receive corrections data over the Internet from your local NTRIP provider. No special devices or software are required, all you need is a smartphone. Reach RS+ is able to provide precise coordinates over Bluetooth/Wi-Fi to your tablet with a lightbar navigation app. RS232 interface allows to connect Reach RS directly to an autosteer system. ReachView app and all features are already included in price.
No extra charges or subscriptions. ReachView constantly improves and updates. Simply tap the update button to receive new features and advancements. It’s always free. Ready to work right out of the box. Comes with a hard carry case, radio antenna, thread adapter and USB cable.
*This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
(1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and
(2) This device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user's authority to operate the equipment.