- Sony IMX 219 PQ CMOS image sensor in a fixed-focus module with IR blocking filter removed.
- Resolution: 8-megapixel
- Still picture resolution: 3280 x 2464
- Connection to Raspberry Pi: 15-pin ribbon cable, to the dedicated 15-pin MIPI Camera Serial Interface (CSI-2).
- Lens size: 1/4”
- Dimensions: 23.86 x 25 x 9mm
- Weight: 3g
Max image transfer rate
- 1080p: 30fps (encode and decode)
- 720p: 60fps
Image control functions
- Automatic exposure control
- Automatic white balance
- Automatic band filter
- Automatic 50/60 Hz luminance detection
- Automatic black level calibration
- Operating: -20º to 60º
- Stable image: -20º to 60º
Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.