Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Piunora Raspberry Pi CM4 Carrier Board
- Offers a compact, easy-to-use development board
- Comes with two user-controllable buttons
- Features smart RGB LED for user status
- Powerful peripherals including an M.2 B-Key connector
- Ideal solution for space-constrained applications
The Piunora Raspberry Pi CM4 Carrier Board is a compact, easy-to-use development board packed with powerful peripherals including an M.2 B-Key connector and a full-sized HDMI 2.0 port. Programmed with Linux and compatible with Raspberry Pi CM4, it is an ideal solution for space-constrained applications and electronics prototyping.
It includes an HDMI port, camera-input connectors, and PCI-e support, all of which are not present on a standard Raspberry Pi 4. The M.2 B-Key port on the rear of the board is not only useful for SSD storage, but it can also host a diverse range of PCI-e expansion boards.
It is worth noting that, Piunora is open hardware, fully compatible with Raspberry Pi CM4, as long as that software accounts for the hardware peripherals in use. It allows you to utilize the huge collection of existing drivers for the ecosystem and enables you to develop embedded applications using Piunora as easily as possible.
- 1x Piunora Raspberry Pi CM4 Carrier Board
- Board: 70 x 53 x 8 mm
- Processor: CM4 (BCM2711 Quad Core 1.5 GHz)
- Full-Size HDMI: Yes
- Full-Size Camera Connector
- Ethernet: No
- PCI-e M.2: Yes
- USB-C w/ both Power & Data: Yes
- USB-A Host Port: Yes
- USB 3.0: No
- I2C Qwiic/Stemma QT Connector: Yes
- User RGB LED: Yes
- User Button: Yes 2x
- Pin Legends on board: Yes (Front & Back)
- Pin headers: Yes
- eMMC Storage option: Yes
- Upgradable: Yes
- Power consumption (w/ WiFi): ~250 mA idle