- PICAXE Development Starter Pack
- Offers LDR and preset resistor analog inputs
- Comes with a PICAXE-18M2 Microcontroller
- Features 3 LED indicator outputs and 3 Digital switch inputs
- Provides power and computer download connections
- Allows circuits for any size/revision of the PICAXE chip
The PICAXE Development Starter Pack is a very versatile bundle for anyone eager to get started experimenting with PICAXE right away. The kit comes with a PICAXE-18M2, but the open design lets you use any of the PICAXE chips, sold separately.
The kit includes both a PICAXE development board and a download cable. All extra you need to get started is a computer, and batteries or a power supply.
The board can be powered via batteries (battery box included), or an external power supply (sold separately), and the board has an onboard regulated power supply, with an LED power indicator.