Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Operating voltage: 4.5 to 5.5 Volts DC
- Operating current: Maximum 20 milliamps
- Light emitting element: Light-emitting diode
- Minimum detectable dust size: 0.5 micrometers
- Dust density range: Up to 580 micrograms per cubic meter
The Optical Dust Sensor GP2Y1010AU0F uses an optical sensing method and has a diagonally arranged infrared emitting diode (IRED) and phototransistor. It detects the reflected light of dust in the air.
This sensor is especially effective in detecting very fine particles such as cigarette smoke, and is commonly used in air purifier systems.
The output of the sensor is an analog voltage proportional to the measured dust density, with a sensitivity of 0.5V/0.1mg/m.