Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Native out-of-the-box ROS and ROS2 communication
- 64 rotations per minute with control modes raw (PWM), position and velocity control
- Daisy-chainable to form kinematic chains or connect other olive™ modules
- Ships with pre configured Linux Real-time Kernel and Debian-based OS
- Onboard 9D IMU with 100Hz included
The olive® Smart Servo OLV-SRV01-S64 is the easiest way to get your own robotic system moving! This high-performance robotics component is designed for use in a wide range of applications. It is re-programmable and easy to integrate, making it simple for users to build their own custom robots and automated systems. The actuator has a plug and play design and speaks ROS and ROS2 natively out-of-the-box, making it quick and easy to install and set up.
Multiple of these devices can be daisy-chained to avoid unnecessary cabling. The network configuration, ROS are all handled automatically. The device can be controlled in raw PWM mode, position or velocity control all of which are directly accessed via ROS topics.
Its integrated 9D IMU module features a 3-axis gyroscope, accelerometer and magnetometer allowing you to measure and track the device's orientation with respect to a fixed frame over time. The integrated web-based user interface features an intuitive programming IDE allowing you to implement custom AI-powered sensor fusion algorithms within minutes.
60 x 60 x 46 mm
Connection Interface:USB Type-C
Communication:USB Type C - Ethernet Over USB
Communication Protocol:ROS 1 and 2 (Virtual Ethernet / IPV4)
Rotations per Minute:64
Motor Control Pulse Frequency:1000Hz
Rotaray Position Resolution:16384
IMU Sample rate:100 Hz
Gyroscope range:+/- 2000 deg/sec
Accelerometer range:+/- 16 g
Magnetometer range:+/- 4 gauss
Gyroscope accuracy:+/- 0.05 deg/sec
Accelerometer accuracy:+/- 0.1 g
Magnetometer accuracy:+/- 0.2 gauss
Performance Metrics:Covariance Matrix
Operating Voltage: 5.0V / 9.0V / 12.0V (auto adjusted)
Max Current: 3000mA
Voltage Read Resolution:65536
Dimensions WxHxD:60x60x46 mm
Native ROS Messages:sensor_msgs/JointState, sensor_msgs/Imu*, sensor_msgs/Temperature
Operating Temperature:0 ~ 55 °C
• ARMv7-based mobile processing unit for data processing and communication
• SD Flash Memory with up to 512GB storage preconfigured with industry-grade custom OS based on Linux Debian 11 for data processing, communication, and modular programming.
• Preconfigured onboard embedded processing for ROS Noetic and ROS2 Humble Hawksbill message handling
• USB-Type C connector offering native virtual ethernet over USB-C connection interface and network host capabilities via RNDIS
• Embedded virtual Ethernet communication protocol. The format of the actual networking data encapsulated in each packet is based on IEEE802.3-2008.
• Integrated web graphical user interface for sensor parameter settings, calibration, and data logging.
• Integrated firmware and software updates over the air (OTA) using the web-based user
• Embedded Integrated Development Environment (IDE) for programming on the sensor using
Python and/or C/C++.
• Integrated time synchronization using the Network Time Protocol (NTP)
• Integrated ESC protection.
• CE certification under IEC 62368-1:2018
Application Processor: Dual Cortex-A7 up to 800MHz
Real-Time Processor: Cortex-M4 MPU up to 200MHz
Memory On Chip (SoC): 512 MB RAM
EEPROM Memory: 512 Bytes x 8
On SOM Flash Memory Default: 64 GB SD (Max Expansion: 512 GB)
Connectivity: 1x Virtual Ethernet over USB-C (up to 0.5 Gbps)
Linux Kernel: Linux 5.10.8 RT24
Base OS: Debian 11 Bullseye
Communication Middleware: Apache Cyclone DDS
Communication Interfaces: RNDIS, ROS, ROS2, ssh, https
Default IP Address: 10.42.0.7
Web GUI address: https://10.42.0.7
Default User: olive
Default Password: one
ROS 1 Version: Noetic Ninjemys
ROS 2 Version: Humble Hawksbill
IMU Sensor Specifications:
Gyroscope Range: +/- 2000 deg/sec
Gyroscope Accuracy: +/- 0.05 deg/sec
Accelerometer Range: +/- 16 g
Accelerometer Accuracy: +/- 0.1 g
Magnetometer Range: +/- 4 gauss
Magnetometer Accuracy: +/- 0.2 gauss
ROS Messages: sensor_msgs/Imu
Sample Rate (IMU): 1000 Hz
Pressure Sensing Range: 300 ... 1100 hPa
Humidity Sensing Range: 0 ... 100%
Temperature Sensing Range: -40 ... 85°C
ROS Messages (environmental sensing): sensor_msgs/Temperature, sensor_msgs/RelativeHumidity, sensor_msgs/FluidPressure
Sample Rate: 1000 Hz