Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Native out-of-the-box ROS and ROS2 communication
- Built-in AI-accelerator for edge AI, machine learning and computer vision
- Resolution up to 1920x1080 FHD, Framerate up to 120 fps
- Ships with pre configured Linux Real-time Kernel and Debian-based OS
- Onboard 9D IMU with 1000Hz included
olive™ AI Camera OLV-CAM01-TP is a versatile and high quality camera made for demanding computer vision and perception tasks in robotics and automation. It is designed to be re-programmable and easy to integrate allowing you to quickly connect it to an existing system. Thanks to its integrated tensor processing unit (TPU) it is able to perform demanding machine learning and computer vision computation directly on the device. This device speaks ROS and ROS2 natively out-of-the-box via its virtual Ethernet over USB C interface.
Its integrated 9D IMU module features a 3-axis gyroscope, accelerometer and magnetometer allowing you to measure and track the device's orientation with respect to a fixed frame over time. The integrated web-based user interface features an intuitive programming IDE allowing you to implement custom AI-powered sensor fusion algorithms within minutes.
40 x 40 x 30mm
• Image Sensor: 1/2.7" OmniVision OV2710
• Max Resolution: 1920(H)x1080(V) pixels
• Lens: 2.1mm (L210) / 1.8mm (L180)
• Frame Rate: 640x480 VGA @120fps, 1280x720 HD @60fps, 1920x1080 FHD @30fps
• ARMv7-based mobile processing unit for data processing and communication
• SD Flash Memory with up to 512GB storage preconfigured with industry-grade custom OS based on Linux Debian 11 for data processing, communication, and modular programming.
• Preconfigured onboard embedded processing for ROS Noetic and ROS2 Humble Hawksbill message handling
• USB-Type C connector offering native virtual ethernet over USB-C connection interface and network host capabilities via RNDIS
• Embedded virtual Ethernet communication protocol. The format of the actual networking data encapsulated in each packet is based on IEEE802.3-2008.
• Integrated web graphical user interface for sensor parameter settings, calibration, and data logging.
• Integrated firmware and software updates over the air (OTA) using the web-based user
• Embedded Integrated Development Environment (IDE) for programming on the sensor using
Python and/or C/C++.
• Integrated time synchronization using the Network Time Protocol (NTP)
• 3-axis gyroscope: The IMU module features a 3-axis gyroscope that provides accurate and reliable angular rate data in all three dimensions (x, y, z). This allows you to measure the orientation of the IMU module with respect to a fixed reference frame, and to track the changes in orientation over time.
• 3-axis accelerometer: The IMU module also features a 3-axis accelerometer that provides accurate and reliable acceleration data in all three dimensions (x, y, z). This allows you to measure the linear acceleration of the IMU module with respect to a fixed reference frame, and to track the changes in linear acceleration over time.
• 3-axis magnetometer: The IMU module furthermore features a 3-axis magnetometer that provides accurate and reliable magnetic field data in all three dimensions (x, y, z). This allows you to measure the magnetic field of the IMU module with respect to a fixed reference frame, and to track the changes in magnetic field over time.
• Integrated ESC protection.
• CE certification under IEC 62368-1:2018
Weight: 89 grams
Operational Voltage: PD 5.0v
Max Current: 3000mA
Power Consumption: USB Type C PD (15 W max)
Power Consumption Typical: <1W
Temperature Range: 0° ... 55°C
Hardware Connectors; 1x USB Type-C
Application Processor: Dual Cortex-A7 up to 800MHz
Real-Time Processor: Cortex-M4 MPU up to 200MHz
TPU AI-Accelerator: Google Coral Edge TPU
TPU Operations per Second: 4 Trillion
Memory On Chip (SoC): 512 MB RAM
EEPROM Memory: 512 Bytes x 8
On SOM Flash Memory Default: 64 GB SD (Max Expansion: 512 GB)
Connectivity: 1x Virtual Ethernet over USB-C (up to 0.5 Gbps)
Linux Kernel: Linux 5.10.8 RT24
Base OS: Debian 11 Bullseye
Communication Middleware: Apache Cyclone DDS
Communication Interfaces: RNDIS, ROS, ROS2, ssh, https
Default IP Address: 10.42.0.7
Web GUI address: https://10.42.0.7
Default User: olive
Default Password: one
ROS 1 Version: Noetic Ninjemys
ROS 2 Version: Humble Hawksbill
IMU Sensor Specifications:
Gyroscope Range: +/- 2000 deg/sec
Gyroscope Accuracy: +/- 0.05 deg/sec
Accelerometer Range: +/- 16 g
Accelerometer Accuracy: +/- 0.1 g
Magnetometer Range: +/- 4 gauss
Magnetometer Accuracy: +/- 0.2 gauss
ROS Messages: sensor_msgs/Imu
Sample Rate (IMU): 1000 Hz
Pressure Sensing Range: 300 ... 1100 hPa
Humidity Sensing Range: 0 ... 100%
Temperature Sensing Range: -40 ... 85°C
ROS Messages (environmental sensing): sensor_msgs/Temperature, sensor_msgs/RelativeHumidity, sensor_msgs/FluidPressure
Sample Rate: 1000 Hz