Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- NVIDIA Jetson AGX Orin Developer Kit AI Edge Computer
- Offers high-speed IO, 204 GB/s of memory bandwidth
- Contains a Jetson AGX Orin module
- Comes with a heat sink and a reference carrier board
- Features an NVIDIA Ampere architecture GPU
- Provides a giant leap forward for Robotics and Edge AI
The NVIDIA Jetson AGX Orin Developer Kit AI Edge Computer provides a giant leap forward for Robotics and Edge AI. With up to 275 TOPS of AI performance and power configurable between 15 and 50 W, you now have more than 6X the performance of NVIDIA Jetson AGX Xavier in the same compact form-factor for developing advanced robots and other autonomous machine products.
NVIDIA Jetson AGX Orin developer kit contains a Jetson AGX Orin module with heat sink and reference carrier board, 802.11ac/abgn wireless Network Interface Controller, USB-C power adapter, and cord together with a quick start and support guide. Jetson AGX Orin features an NVIDIA Ampere architecture GPU and Arm Cortex - A78AE CPU, together with next-generation deep learning and vision accelerators.
High-speed IO, 204 GB/s of memory bandwidth, and 32 GB of DRAM are capable of feeding multiple concurrent AI application pipelines. With Jetson AGX Orin, developers can now deploy large and complex models to solve problems like natural language understanding, 3D perception, and multi-sensor fusion.
For next-gen autonomous machines: With 275 TOPS AI processing power on the developer kit, developers can deploy machine learning models in solving demanding challenges for advanced robotics and autonomous machines in the fields of manufacturing, logistics, retail, service, agriculture, smart city, and healthcare Jetson platform is the ideal solution.
Jetpack 5.0: Jetpack 5.0 provides the software to power the Jetson AGX Orin and future Jetson modules, as well as existing Jetson modules based on the NVIDIA Xavier SoC. Jetpack 5.0 includes L4T with Linux kernel 5.10 and a reference file system based on Ubuntu 20.04. Jetpack 5.0 enables a full compute stack update with CUDA 11.x and new versions of cuDNN and Tensor RT.
It will include UEFI as a CPU bootloader and will also bring support for OP-TEE as a trusted execution environment. Finally, there will be an update to DLA support for NVDLA 2.0, as well as a VPI update to support the next generation PVA v2.
Works with Seeed Ecosystem: Deploying an AI idea can be faster, flexible, and even scalable for everyone. Seeed Jetson Platform targets on helping educators, developers and enterprises deploy ML in the real world.
- Module: 100 x 87 mm
- Carrier Board: 110 x 110 x 71.65 mm
- AI Performance: 275 TOPS (INT8)
- GPU: NVIDIA Ampere architecture with 2048 NVIDIA CUDA cores and 64 Tensor Cores
- Max GPU Freq: 1 GHz
- CPU: 12-core Arm Cortex-A78AE v8.2 64-bit CPU | 3MB L2 + 6MB L3
- CPU Max Freq: 2 GHz
- DL Accelerator: 2x NVDLA v2.0
- Vision Accelerator: PVA v2.0
- Memory: 32 GB 256-bit LPDDR5 | 204.8 GB/s
- Storage: 64 GB eMMC 5.1
- CSI Camera: Up to 6 cameras (16 via virtual channels*) | 16 lanes MIPI CSI-2 | D-PHY 1.2 (up to 40 Gbps) | C-PHY 1.1 (up to 164 Gbps)
- Video Encode: 2x 4K60 | 4x 4K30 | 8x 1080p60 | 16x 1080p30 (H.265)
- Video Decode: 1x 8K30 | 3x 4K60 | 6x 4K30 | 12x 1080p60| 24x 1080p30 (H.265)
- UPHY: 2 x8 (or 1x8 + 2x4), 1 x4, 2 x1 (PCIe Gen4, Root Port & Endpoint) | 3x USB 3.2 | Single lane UFS
- Networking: 1x GbE | 4x 10GbE
- Display: 1x 8K60 multi-mode DP 1.4a (+MST)/eDP 1.4a/HDMI 2.1
- Other I/O: 4x USB 2.0 | 4x UART, 3x SPI, 4x I2S, 8x I2C, 2x CAN, DMIC & DSPK, GPIOs
- Power: 15 W | 30 W | 50 W
- Mechanical: 699-Pin Molex Mirror Mezz Connector | Integrated Thermal Transfer Plate
Jetson AGX Orin Reference Carrier Board
- Camera: 16 lane MIPI CSI-2 connector
- PCIe: x16 PCIe slot supporting x8 PCIe Gen4
- RJ45: Up to 10 GbE
- M.2 Key M: x4 PCIe Gen 4
- USB Type-C: 2x USB 3.2 Gen2 with USB-PD support
- USB Type-A: 4x USB 3.2 Gen2
- USB Micro-B: USB 2.0
- Display Port: DisplayPort 1.4a (+MST)
- microSD slot: UHS-1 cards up to SDR104 mode