Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- MyoWare 2.0 Link Shield
- Designed to easily connect a MyoWare 2.0 Muscle Sensor
- Features a 3.5 mm TRS connector
- Comes with an ON/OFF switch
- Includes two switches
- Equipped with snap connectors
The MyoWare 2.0 Link Shield is designed to easily connect a MyoWare 2.0 Muscle Sensor to your Arduino microcontroller. The shield provides a 3.5 mm TRS jack so that you can use a 3.5 mm TRS-to-TRS cable to link the boards together. The MyoWare 2.0 Link Shield is equipped with snap connectors on the board so you can easily stack it to the top side of the MyoWare 2.0 Muscle Sensor.
Note: MyoWare and the Link Shield are not intended for use in the diagnosis of disease or other conditions, or in the cure, mitigation treatment, or prevention of disease, in a man or other animals. Additionally, this Shield does not include the 3.5 mm TRS Cable. This will need to be purchased separately.
- 1x MyoWare 2.0 Link Shield
- Board: 37.57 x 35.90 / 1.48 x 1.41 inch
- 3.5 mm TRS Connector
- Switch: ON/OFF for Power | Output Selection for RAW/RECT/ENV
- LED Indicator: VIN | ENV
- MyoWare 2.0 Muscle Sensor Form Factor: 3x Female Snap Pins (Power and EMG Envelope Output)
- Reference/GND Jumper