- M5Stack LoRaWAN Unit 915 MHz (ASR6501) w/ Antenna
- Offers a LoRaWAN communication module
- Adopts the ASR6501 scheme
- Comes with an SMA antenna
- Communication interface: UART
- Command protocol: AT command
The M5Stack LoRaWAN Unit 915 MHz (ASR6501) w/ Antenna is a LoRaWAN communication module suitable for the 915 MHz frequency launched by M5Stack. The module adopts the ASR6501 scheme, which supports long-distance communication and has both ultra-low power consumption and high sensitivity.
The module integrates the LoRaWAN protocol stack and adopts a serial communication interface. When used, it can be used as a collection node to access a large number of gateways for data collection and management. This module is suitable for long-distance low-power IoT communication applications, such as the deployment of environmental monitoring nodes.
Note: This module supports the US915 band plan only. DOES NOT supports AU915.