- M5Stack FIRE IoT Development Kit (PSRAM) V2.6
- Based on ESP32 development
- Features a 8M PSRAM + 16M FLASH memory combination
- Integrated HD IPS display panel with various hardware peripherals
- Compatible with M5Stack stacking modules and sensors, highly expandable
- Adopts M5GO BOTTOM base compatible with 8mm size LEGO blocks
- Compatible with multi-platform development: UIFlow, MicroPython, Arduino
The M5Stack FIRE IoT Development Kit (PSRAM) V2.6 is a cost-effective WiFi & Bluetooth dual-mode IoT controller adopts Espressif ESP32 main control chip, equipped with two low-power Xtensa® 32-bit LX6 microprocessors, with main frequency up to 240 MHz.
With 8 M PSRAM +16 M FLASH memory, 2.0-inch full-color HD IPS display panel, IMU, LED, microphone, speaker, TFCard slot and other peripherals. The full-coverage case ensures circuit stability even in complex industrial applications.
The internal offers a wide range of common interface resources (ADC / DAC / I2C / UART / SPI, etc.) which is highly expandable. This functional and powerful IoT controller is very applicable to various product prototyping, industrial control and smart building applications.
- Exquisite designs, Prototyping right into products
- Product-grade full-coverage cover for more stable circuit operation
Low code development:
- Support UIFlow graphical programming platform, scripting-free, cloud push
- Fully compatible with Arduino, ESP32-IDF and other mainstream development platforms
- Support FreeRTOS, with dual-core and multitasking mechanism, it can perform the tasks efficiently, Program optimization.
- 2.0-inch IPS display panel, 6-axis IMU, programmable RGB lights x10, microphone, speaker, custom buttons x3
- Built-in Li-ion power, integrated power management chip, supports TypeC and POGO PIN
- finely tuned RF circuit for stable and reliable wireless communication
- GROVE expansion ports x3 (I2C, GPIO, UART)
- Easy access to M5Stack software and hardware system, stackable module design, plug-and-play sensor expansion