Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- LeddarTech M16 Laser Sensing Module (48° x 5.1° Beam)
- Features a 16-Segment solid-state LiDAR sensor module
- Is easy to integrate with Leddar Enabler SDK
- Has proven reliability both indoors and outdoors
- Offers outstanding robustness, with no moving parts
The LeddarTech M16 Laser Sensing Module (48° x 5.1° Beam) is advanced, solid-state LiDAR solution that combine wide-beam flash illumination with 16 independent detection segments to simultaneously deliver rapid, continuous and precise detection and ranging for multiple objects along with excellent lateral discrimination.
The Leddar M16 can be easily integrated into almost any application to add sensing intelligence capability, enabling developers and integrators to make the most of this cutting-edge technology while leveraging its unmatched flexibility.
All M16 modules come with a software development kit, the Leddar Enabler SDK, which provides a user-friendly application programming interface (API) with C libraries, and code examples. Sample code for Windows and Linux are also provided.
- 1 x LeddarTech M16 Laser Sensing Module (48° x 5.1° Beam)
- 62 x 64 x 66 mm
- Horizontal FOV(°): 48
- Vertical FOV(°): 5.1
- Weight(g): 162
- Wave length: 905 nm
- Number of segments: 16
- Accuracy: ±5 cm
- Power supply: 12 to 30 V
- Interfaces: USB, RS-485, CAN, UART
- Data refresh rate: Up to 100 Hz
- Power consumption: 4 W
- Operating temperature range: -40 to 85 °C
- Operation, transport and storage humidity: 5 to 95%
- Eye Safety: IEC 60825-1: 2014 (class 1)
- Collision avoidance: Yes
- Blind spot coverage: Yes
- Redundancy system for navigation: Yes
- Traffic detection: Yes
- Vehicle profiling: Yes
- Smart city data: Yes
- Velocity measurement: Yes
- Vehicle automation: Yes