Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Leddar Vu8 Module, 16° x 2°, Horizontal Assembly
- Offers an affordable, versatile solid-state LiDAR sensor
- Detects and tracks multiple objects
- Delivers exceptional detection and ranging performance
- Number of segments: 8
- Interfaces: USB, CAN Bus, and Serial
The Leddar Vu8 Module, 16° x 2°, Horizontal Assembly, USB, CAN & Serial Interfaces is an affordable, versatile solid-state LiDAR sensor module that delivers exceptional detection and ranging performance in a small, robust package. Leddar Vu8 modules provide the ability to detect and track multiple objects simultaneously over eight distinct segments with superior lateral discrimination capabilities.
The Vu8 sensor contains the proprietary Leddar technology. The patented Leddar signal processing algorithms efficiently acquire, sequence, and digitally process light signals, significantly improving solid-state LiDAR sensitivity, immunity to ambient light variations, and performance
in inclement weather.
This unique built-in processing ability allows for rapid delivery of accurate measurements and extends range and measurement capabilities. Additionally, it provides superior lateral discrimination, as well as the critical capability to detect and track multiple objects simultaneously in the sensor’s field of view (FoV).
The Vu8 module comes with a software development kit, the Leddar Enabler SDK, which provides a user-friendly application programming interface (API) with .NET and C libraries complete with sample code for Windows and Linux. Two interface configurations are available, SPI or USB-CAN-Serial (UART/RS-485).
- 1x Leddar Vu8 Module, 16° x 2°, Horizontal Assembly, USB, CAN & Serial Interfaces
- Number of segments: 8
- Wavelength: 905 nm
- Power supply: 12 ± 0.6 VDC
- Horizontal FoV: 16°
- Vertical FoV: 1°
- Range: Retroreflector: 121 m | White: 34 m | Gray: 22 m
- Accuracy: ±5 cm
- Regulatory compliance: CE, FCC Class B, RoHS
- Data refresh rate: Up to 100 Hz
- Distance precision: ±6 mm
- Distance resolution: ±10 mm
- Power consumption: 2 W
- Eye safety: IEC 60825-1:2014 Class 1
- Operating temperature range: -40 to +85 °C
- Operation, transport, and storage relative humidity: 5 to 95 %
- Interfaces: USB, CAN Bus and Serial
- Weight: 124.9 g