- Kitronik :VIEW Text32 LCD Screen for BBC micro:bit
- Slotted into the edge connector on the top side of the PCB
- Allows to be plugged into any board
- Features an onboard battery holder
- Coded with a Make code editor or MicroPython
- Note: micro:bit not included
The Kitronik :VIEW Text32 LCD Screen for BBC micro:bit is a character LCD showing 32 characters (2 lines of 16 characters). The :VIEW Text32 also breaks out the BBC micro:bit pins to edge pads (excluding pin14).
The bottom edge of the board has a replication of the BBC micro:bits own edge connector, this allows you to plug the :VIEW Text32 into any board that the micro:bit itself can be slotted into. This is great news if your project outputs strings of text and numbers that previously would have slowly scrolled across the LED Matrix.
The board has been designed so that the BBC micro:bit can be slotted into the edge connector on the top side of the PCB. No extra tools are required for installation, the board is supplied and ready to go - plug and play or work.