Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Uses RAK811 LoRa Radio with full LoRaWAN Stack embedded
- Supports LoRaWAN Connections and LoRaP2P Modes
- u.FL connector and antenna allowing different antennas
- Integrated into boxes with external antennas
- Low power - uses less than 50mA during transmission
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi A+, B+, 2B, 3B, 3B+, Zero
The IoT LoRa Node pHAT for Raspberry Pi 915/868 MHz is the smart, long-range, wireless transmission technology that is enabling the future of IoT (Internet of Things).
IoT LoRa Node pHAT allows you to create an inexpensive LoRa node, compatible with The Things Network, in conjunction with a Raspberry Pi or other single board computers. This pHAT allows quicker prototyping as it has the LoRa stack on the chip. Add sensors, buttons and more to complete your LoRa network!
- 1x IoT LoRa Node pHAT
- 1x RAK811 Pre-assembled
- 1x Mounting Hardware
- 1x Stickers
- 1x Info card
- Frequency: 915/868 MHz
- Raspberry Pi A+
- Raspberry Pi B+
- Raspberry Pi 2B
- Raspberry Pi 3B
- Raspberry Pi 3B+
- Raspberry Pi Zero
- Plus any other Raspberry Pi with 40 GPIO Pins