Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- GearWurx Precision Joystick Servo Controller
- Controls any hobby servo responding to RC PWM signal
- 2-Axis version
- Controls and powers up to 2 servos
- 180 degrees of servo travel
The GearWurx 2-Axis Precision Joystick Servo Controller (180°) uses joysticks to generate signals to control any hobby servo that responds to the RC PWM signal. This product is commonly used to control servos in a non-wireless condition where this product replaces a standard RC radio. This simplifies operations where wireless functionality is not needed. The output signal to the servo steps in increments of 1 degree.
These products feature a machined plastic housing and precision joystick potentiometers to create a precise servo controller. Great for camera mounts, pan tilts, robotics control and testing, creative Halloween decorations, etc.
- 1 x GearWurx 2-Axis Precision Joystick Servo Controller (180°)
- 6.5 x 5.5 x 4.5 in
- Weight: .71 lbs
- Output Signal: 180 Degree
- 2 Axis Control
- Output signal to the servo steps in increments of 1 degree
- Hobby Projects
- Toy Vehicle Control
- Camera Control
- Remote Instrumentation