Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Skill Level: Coding Skill Level: none
- Electronics Skill Level: 2
- Mechanics Skill Level: 2
- Soldering Skill Level: 2
The Electronic Transistor Ignition for Cars provides better starting and smoother running, particularly at very high and very low RPM. It is undeniable that the electronic ignition system has a great advantage over the conventional ignition system. Many car manufacturers are now equipping their most expensive models with this new system.
This product is designed for petrol/gasoline engines and for cars with negative ground.
Product Basic Info:
- Colour: Green
- Additional Colour: Black
- Height: 70 mm
- Width: 35 mm
- Weight: 110 g
- Darlington Transistor, Triple Diffused
- Better Ignition
- Less Air Pollution
- Lower Fuel Consumption
- Lower Servicing Costs
- Visible Less Wear of the Braking
- Instruction Manual Languages: Dutch, English, French, German, Spanish
- Completely Shockproof
- Practically Tested on 2-4-6-8 Cylinder Engines During a Total Amount of 2.500.000 km
- Principle: Transistorized Ignition Points, Which Means a Constant Calibrated State.