- Dragino NB-IoT Door Sensor
- Offers a the NDS01 Sensor for IoT solution
- Powered by 2x AAA batteries
- Ultra-low power consumption
- Provides micro SIM card slot for NB-IoT SIM
- Uplink Protocol: TCP or UDP
The Dragino NB-IoT Door Sensor is a NB-IOT Door Sensor for Internet of Things solution. It is used to detect the open/close event for the door and uplink the event to the IoT server via the NB-IoT network. Besides open/close events, NDS01 also has an internal temperature and humidity sensor which can detect the temperature and humidity inside the sensor.
NarrowBand-Internet of Things (NB-IoT) is a standards-based low power wide area (LPWA) technology developed to enable a wide range of new IoT devices and services. NB-IoT significantly improves the power consumption of user devices, system capacity and spectrum efficiency, especially in deep coverage. NDS01 is powered by 2 x AAA batteries for long-term use.
- 1x Dragino NB-IoT Door Sensor
Common DC Characteristics
- Supply Voltage: 2.1 V ~ 3.6 V
- Operating Temperature: -10 ~ 50 °C
- B1 H-FDD: 2.100 MHz
- B3 H-FDD: 1.800 MHz
- B8 H-FDD: 900 MHz
- B5 H-FDD: 850 MHz
- B20 H-FDD: 800 MHz
- B28 H-FDD: 700 MHz
- IDEL Mode: 10 uA at 3.3 V
- Max transmit power: < 500 mA at 3.3 V
Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.