Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Steps voltages down to 3.3V more effeciently then normal LDO regulators
- Integrated decoupling capacitors
The DE-SW0XX family of switch mode voltage regulators are designed to be the easiest possible way to add the benefits of switch-mode power to a new or existing project. A Dimension Engineering 3.3V 1A Switching Voltage Regulator will allow you to take a higher voltage and it step down a 3.3V output in a compact, efficient manner. This product is pin-compatible with the common 78XX family of linear voltage regulators. They have integrated decoupling capacitors, so external capacitors are not generally necessary. Need a different voltage? Try Dimension Engineering 10W Adjustable Switching Regulator . In quantities >50, these can be custom built to have nearly any output voltage you want. Please contact us if you need this service.
- Battery powered applications
- Point of load voltage regulation
- Any application where a linear or LDO regulator is dissipating too much heat or a large heatsink is undesirable
- Up to 30V input range
- 83% typical efficiency, up to 87%
- <2% ripple
- 1A output (continuous)
- 1.25A peak output (1 min)
- 1.3V typical dropout voltage at full load
- Can be put in parallel