- DFRobot RS232 Connector Expansion Shield for LattePanda Alpha & Delta
- Offers DB9 adapter and copper columns and screws
- Provides reliable transmission
- Features up to 115200 bps communication baud rate
- Easy to connect and use
- Built-in isolated power supply
- No effect on the cooling performance of the mainboard
The DFRobot RS232 Connector Expansion Shield for LattePanda Alpha & Delta is specially designed to expand one RS232 port (D-Sub, 9Pin, male) with high reliability for LattePanda Alpha and LattePanda Delta.
Employing FTDI USB to serial port chip and industrial-grade isolated transceiver module, the shield comes with the characteristics of signal isolation, power isolation, lightning and surge protection, transient impulse voltage resistance, and bus protection.
So that it supports reliable data transmission and also can effectively protect your LattePanda mainboard for providing a high-reliability connection for point-to-point.
The product employs a stackable connection, making it able to be easily fixed onto LattePanda mainboard by copper columns without blocking the heat dissipation area of the mainboard. It can be safely applied in industrial scenarios.