- DFRobot 2.8-In 320x240 IPS TFT LCD Touchscreen w/ MicroSD
- Offers high resolution and wide-angle of view
- Adopts SPI communication mode
- Provides resistive touchscreen
- Onboard MicroSD Card Slot
- Supports GDI Interface
The DFRobot 2.8-In 320x240 IPS TFT LCD Touchscreen w/ MicroSD adopts the ILI9341 driver chip and integrates XPT2046 that supports resistive touch.
The IPS display module adopts SPI (4-line) communication mode, performing excellently in the angle of view (60/60/60/60). It also supports the GDI interface (the GDI interface should be used in conjunction with the main control board with the GDI interface). Just plug it in, and you’re good to go.
The module, featuring high resolution, wide view angle, and simple wiring, can be applied in many display applications: sensor monitoring and warning, controller display, flash or 3D displays, Touch interface, etc.
- Sensor Monitoring and Warning
- Controller Display
- Flash or 3D Display
- Touch Interface
- 1 x 2.8 Inch 320x240 IPS TFT LCD Touchscreen with MicroSD
- 1 x 2.54-12P Black Single Row Pin Header
- 1 x FPC0.5-18-Pin 10 cm Reverse Connection Line
- Display Area: 57.60 x 43.20 mm / 2.27 x 1.70 inch
- Module: 80 x 50 mm / 3.15 x 1.97 inch
- Mounting Hole Diameter: 2 mm
- Operating Voltage: 3.3 - 5.5 V
- Display Color: 16-bit Color Depth (RGB565)
- Driver Chip: ILI9341
- Touch Chip: XPT2046
- Pixel: 320 x 240
- Communication Mode: SPI
- Brightness (cd/m2): 300 (TYP)
- Full-screen Consumption: 43.5 mA*5 V / 3.3 V
- Operating Temperature: -10 ~+60 °C
Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.