Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Creality3D Ender 5 Pro 3D-Printer
- Offers an extremely robust, square design
- Provides high-quality printing results
- Comes with a sealed power supply
- Can continue printing even after a power failure
- Suitable for beginners to get started with 3D printing
The Creality3D Ender 5 Pro 3D-Printer offers an extremely robust, square design that enables high-quality printing results. The printer has many functions that make it easier for beginners in particular to get started with 3D printing.
Finished prints can be easily removed from the print bed thanks to a revised flexible printing plate (flexplate), and the Ender 5 Pro can continue printing without any problems even after a power failure. The device comes as a simple kit.
The Ender 5 Pro comes with a sealed power supply that doesn't get in the way of setting up the printer. In addition, it has large thumbscrews with which the print bed can be leveled (calibrated) very easily. The Ender 5 Pro's flexible, magnetic print platform easily detaches, making print removal convenient and simple.
In addition, Creality3D uses products from well-known manufacturers in all sensible places. For example, the material guide is an original PTFE Bowden tube from Capricorn.
The motherboard, i.e. the main circuit board of the printer, has also been revised. The new electrical components not only work much more reliable but also ensure a quieter background noise and more precise printing results thanks to the new stepper motor drivers.
- 1x Creality3D Ender 5 Pro 3D-Printer
- Printer: 632 x 660 x 619 mm (H x W x D)
- Max. Print Area: 220 x 220 x 300 mm (H x W x D)
- Filament Diameter: 1.75 mm
- Nozzle Diameter: 0.4 mm
- Technology: FDM
- Color: Black
- Connectivity: SD card
- Screen: Two-tone controller display
- Printing Platform: Heated
- Software: Cura
- File Format: .stl/.obj/.amf
- System Requirements: Windows / Mac / Linux
- Supported Material: All common filaments
- Weight: 23.8 kg