- Brushless Motor P60 Pin KV170
- Offers more power and efficiency than same class motor
- Provides compatibility and durability
- Comes with an anti-corrosion coil
- Low noise, stable, and reliable
- Self-locking method for easy prop assembly and disassembly
The Brushless Motor P60 Pin KV170 is more power and efficiency than the same class motor. Provides compatibility, durability, low noise, stability, and reliability. Offers a self-locking method for easy prop assembly and disassembly.
8KG+ Thrust: Weight decrease is achieved by optimizing stator structure while maintaining its mechanical strength. Manual winding helps increase slot fullness for a thrust above 8kg with a power of more than 1800 W.
Low Noise, Stable & Reliable: 24N28P configuration reduces motor vibration in operation for motor wearing diminution, service life extension and noise debasement Motors run more smoothly than motors with the general configuration at max. throttle.
Impact Resistant: Optimized machining precision and motor structure with a motor core part protection effectively avoids cases of failure in motor utilization after crash and impact.
Dustproof, Waterproof & Cooling: Closed exterior and lattice structure take account of both dustproof. waterproof and cooling effects which handle usage in various environments.
Anti-corrosion Coil: Special coating gets the coil free of corrosion from pesticides.
- 1x Brushless Motor P60 Pin KV170
- Motor: P60-KV170
- CF prop: 22 x 6.6 CF
- ESC: Flame 60A 12S
- Voltage: 12S
- Idle Current at 10V: 1 A
- Max Continuous current 180S: 38 A
- Max Continuous Power 180S: 1800 W
- Battery: 22 Ah x2
- AUW: Quad / 18 - 22 KG
- Flight Time: 22 - 33 mins
- Weight: 375 g (including cables)
- Weight: 345 g (excluding cables)
Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.