- Audio DAC SHIM (Line-Out)
- Offers line-level digital audio over I2S
- Comes with a 3.5mm stereo jack
- Features two mounting holes
- Doesn't require soldering
- Compatible with all 40-Pin header Raspberry Pi models
The Audio DAC SHIM (Line-Out) offers a super-simple, slimline way to hook up a hi-fi amp or powered speakers to your Raspberry Pi. Output punchy digital I2S audio whilst leaving your GPIO pins conveniently accessible.
Note: The Raspberry Pi is not included.
- 1x Audio DAC SHIM (Line-Out)
- 66.5 x 16.2 x 5.2 mm (L x W x D)
- Audio Jack: 3.5 mm
- Stereo Audio: 24-bit / 192 kHz
- Jack: 3.5 mm
- Output punchy digital I2S audio
- Mounting holes: 2
- Fully-assembled: Yes
- Compatible with: all 40-Pin header Raspberry Pi models
Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.