Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Two left BrightDot arcs and two right BrightDot arcs
- An integrated backup line to ensure that a broken LED does not affect the next LED
- Each PCB has gold-plated contacts with six sewing holes of 1.22 mm diameter
- Solder or sew them for use
- Requires an Arduino compatible development board
The Arc BrightDot Pack is here, and its time to get creative with LEDs! BrightDots are small and wearable modules with one or more LEDs that are controlled by an Arduino compatible development board.
The entire collection includes a series of diverse modules with addressable RGB LEDs that can be controlled individually. An Arduino compatible has also been developed to help you create something bright and wearable thats also smart.
This set includes two left BrightDot arcs and two right BrightDot arcs. Each PCB is super thin and includes gold plated contacts with six sewing holes of 1.22mm (0.04 inch). Additionally, all models have backup lines to ensure that even if one LED is broken, it wont affect the others.
Every LED is controlled by three wires (power, ground and data) and can be connected via these wires to the next LED, creating a large string of LEDs. You can solder these LEDs in electric circuits, or sew them into clothing, onto backpacks, onto shoes, and more.
Check out the following tutorials to get started:
Make a BrightDot tie
Make a BrightDot twinkle beanie.
* Dimensions (L x W): 32.5 x 6.5 mm (1.28 x 0.25 inches)
* PCB Thickness: 2.1 mm (0.082 inches)
Maximum current consumption: 60 mA per LED at full brightness
Power supply: 3.3 V to 5 V.