- Ackerman Pro is an AGV chassis platform ready for autonomous mobile robot research and development.
- Ready to plug slots for ROS controller, LiDAR and Camera.
- Remote controlled by mobile app or joystick (additional purchase for $129).
- Ideal for robotic researcher, educator, students and enthusiasts.
- Perfect balance between performance and affordability.
Ackerman Pro is a perfect mobile platform for wheeled robots. It’s ready for ROS, SLAM and Computer Vision development. All you need to do is to plug in ROS controller, LiDAR and Camera. Ackerman Pro has great potential for rapid prototyping and serious product development. This is ideal for any new and experienced robotic developer, educator, students and enthusiasts. Anyone can remote control Ackerman without any robotic expertise or training. This makes Ackerman Pro a professional tool to carry up to 45 kg loads for suitable business applications such as delivery robots and service robots.
Chassis, chassis controller and drivers, battery, battery charger, Ackerman steering system, solid rubber wheels
- Onboard Ubuntu, ROS1 and STM32 driver.
- User can install ROS2 on a new Micro SD card or replace the original ROS1 on the bundled Micro SD card.
Drivers and ROS Packages:
- iOS and Android remote control apps.
- Drivers and Software Installers
- ROS Packages and Source Codes
- STM32 Chassis Source Codes
ROS controller slot for Jetson Nano and Raspberry Pi
Depth camera slot
Solid rubber wheels - 180mm diameter
Servo Power - 100W
Max payload - 22 kg (standard platform), 45 kg (heavy-duty platform)
Note: please message us if you need heavy-duty platform. The upgrade is free of charge.
Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.