Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- 741SE Discrete 741 Op-Amp Soldering Kit
- Offers an easy-to-build surface-mount kit
- Lets you build a faithful and functional transistor-scale replica
- Features relatively large surface mount components
- Comes with the "IC Leg" stand, and 8 color-coded thumbscrew terminal posts
- Includes: circuit board, resistors, and transistors
The 741SE Discrete 741 Op-Amp Soldering Kit is a surface-mount soldering kit that lets you build a faithful and functional transistor-scale replica of the μA741 op-amp integrated circuit, the classic and ubiquitous analog workhorse.
The 741SE is an easy soldering kit that results in a working 741 op-amp, styled like an integrated circuit. However, while the XL741 is a traditional through-hole soldering kit styled like a "DIP" packaged (through-hole) integrated circuit, styled to look like a smaller "SOIC" packaged (surface mount) integrated circuit.
The 741SE circuit is a direct implementation of the "equivalent circuit" from the original Fairchild μA741 datasheet, built up using discrete components like resistors and individual MMBT3904 and MMBT3906 transistors. It comes with terminal posts and solder points so that you can actually connect to it and build up classic and functional op-amp circuits.
- 6.5 x 7.8 x 2.0 cm