Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- A fun way to develop your STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics) skills
- A novel concept of coding without a computer or app; recommended age: 14+
- Power supply: two AAA LR03 batteries (not included)
The 5-in-1 Mechanical Coding Robot Kits is the perfect tool for aspiring engineers. With this kit, discover how exciting electronics, mechanics, and hydraulics can be!
This mission-based, entry-level STEM (Science - Technology - Engineering - Mathematics) coding robot is designed to inspire users to learn about mechanical engineering and coding basics. It encourages children to think critically while also developing their problem-solving skills when faced with various tasks and difficulties. Take the plunge into the coding world and challenge yourself with this coding robot.
The mechanical coding wheel is placed at the core of the robot to guide its coded courses and tasks. Coding is easily implemented by attaching the coding buttons onto the wheel and having the robot perform its basic functions - go forward, go backward, right/left turn, spin or pause. With this straightforward approach, coding and performing the tasks (such as throwing, lifting, kicking or drawing) become more fun and stimulating as ones skills improve.
* Forklift bot: 263 x 116 x 210 mm
* Soccer bot: 231 x 116 x 210 mm
* Drawing bot: 243 x 116 x 210 mm
* Gripper bot: 253 x 116 x 210 mm
* Shooting bot: 172 x 116 x 260 mm
* Number of pieces: 238