Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- ABS is a light yet tough, impact-resistant polymer
- It is stable during printing, light in weight and durable, with low warping
- Filament Diameter: 2.85 mm
The 2.85 mm ABS Filament, Black, 750 g is a very strong, impact-resistant filament for 3D printing. Due to its process stability and physical features, ABS is a widely-used thermoplastic polymer. This material is very light and durable, making it suitable for tools, toys and all kinds of utensils. Printed at a slightly over-average temperature for ABS, this filament gives extra strong 3D print results.
- Filament Type: ABS
- Impact Strength per Square Meter: 36 kJ
- Specific Gravity: 1.03 g/cm
- Biodegradable: No
- Printing Temperature: 220-270 degrees C
- Strain at Break: 9 %
- Reel: Yes.
Width: 5.5 cm
Diameter: 20 cm
Weight: 750 g
Product Basic Info: